Craig and Shannon’s Wedding Accommodations!
Friday, June 24, 2022
2388 W Highway 182
Park Falls, WI 54552
Thanks for your responses to the survey about where you’d like to stay at the Griffin / Guild wedding next summer. The overwhelming response was that people want to stay together, camping or in cabins. Craig and Shannon found a resort that will accommodate all of us and they’ve paid the deposit. Please register your spot, and see the information about how to pay.
There’s also a hotel option below.
- Their website is PeninsulaPinesResort.com.
- The resort is 5 minutes from the wedding location.
- Cabins are fully equipped (full bathrooms and kitchens). Please bring your own towels and toiletries.
- Cabin reservation is for four nights, from Thursday, June 23 until check out on Monday, June 27. Cost is $150/person (not including children who don’t take a bed).
- Camping is $100/tent, or $25/night/tent.
- First come, first served. We will do our best to honor all these signups, but some shifting may occur. If you have any questions or really need a different accommodation, email Adam.
- For cabin registration, please Venmo a $100 deposit to shannonguild at hotmail.com (or email Adam for other payment options). If you prefer, you can also Venmo Shannon the total now.
- Campers needn’t pay a deposit.
- If you’d like to pay via CC, use this form. If you register this way now, we’ll lock in your registration.
- The hotel is 15 minutes from the wedding and 25 minutes from the resort.
- If you choose this option, you can call the Great Northern and ask for a room in the Griffin/Guild wedding block: (715) 476-2440.
No sheets available at this time.